<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6633557098795030834?origin\x3dhttp://stefannywijanto.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to Stefanny Wijanto's Blog
Rabu, 21 Juli 2010Y
YOU'RE MY FATHER

You Are My Father
artist: True Worshipper
Album: Glory to Glory
 
It doesn't matter where I run
You're there for me
It doesn't matter what I've done
Your love's for me

You wipe away the tear
You lift me when I fall
My life is save 
By the mercy of Your grace

It doesn't matter where I go
You'll walk with me
It doesn't matter when I fall
You'll cover me

You're my father
Provider
You're my deliverer
Your mercy embrace me
Surround me
Through Your everlasting love


Father I worship You
Father I worship You

And Your love is for me
And Your love is for me
And Your love is forever
  
 
from the first time i listen to this song, my heart trembled and i almost cried. lagu ini bener-bener gambarin kita semua. kita sering kali menjauh dari Tuhan, tapi Dia selalu ada buat kita. Apapun yang udah kita perbuat, kasihNya selalu ada buat kita. Ke manapun kita pergi, Dia akan selalu berjalan bersama kita. Dan kalau kita jatuh, Dia yg selalu menopang kita. Our GOD is really great and faithfull. Dia akan selalu ada buat kita, no matter what. He is a faithfull GOD. His love is for us and forver for us.
  
click here to listen and see the video.

Label:


ends at 21.35