I Surrender
Lord I know you see this fear in my heart of what my future holds
I feel you softly ask if I can trust You more and give you control,
so I kneel before you now and I offer everything
Come and be the Lord of all, all I am or ever hope to be
I've been living for myself, and now I want to live for You alone
Come and help me when I'm weak, and when my path seems so unknown
You will be beside me still, I know You want what's best for me
So when I want to take control, Lord please come and help my unbelief
I surrender, I surrender to the One Who loves me more than life
I surrender, I surrender here is my heart I open it wide-
to the One Who cannot be unfaithful
I now offer You all that I am
I surrender, I surrender from this day on I'll be in Your hands.
...
this song really inspires so many people, including me. it's written by leslie ludy. she's a great woman. she gave up her life for GOD since she was a teen. she and her husband, eric ludy, are preaching everywhere and the target are teenagers. they had a great love story, "God scripted for us a romance far beyond any fairy tale," she said. i really want to be like them, i wanna give up my life for God and let HIM laed my way.. I know i'm not even a good person but in Christ, impossible is nothing. i believe someday i'll be a better person and God'll be proud seeing ME, HIS child.
anyway, they're eally inspiring!
Label: inspiring